For any reason, within 30 days of receipt of your shipment you may return for a refund any of the products purchased, providing they are in their original condition, that is:
- un-opened, with the seals intact and unbroken, especially the bottles/containers of dietary supplements (products intended for ingestion);
- not damaged or misused, especially books and DVDs.
Restocking and Other Fees
On all items returned in their original condition within 30 days of receipt of the shipment a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
A special fee (up to 50%) will be charged at our discretion on the returned products that are:
- returned more than 30 days after delivery and/or
- in a damaged and/or unsellable condition (opened), dietary supplements intended for ingestion in particular.
The shipping and handling cost is NOT refundable. Only if your return is the result of our error, the shipping and handling cost of the returned product/s will be refunded.
Exchanges of Damaged or Defective Product/s
Full of Health can exchange products only if they are defective or damaged.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned product/s. You can expect a refund within three (3) business days of our receiving your return.
Sending Your Return
Before you send your return, you have to email us first by
. We will provide your Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number along with the shipping instructions next business day.
After obtaing the RGA number, you may send the product/s to the shipping address provided, preferably, by the United States Postal Service, along with a separate sheet of paper noting:
- your RGA number,
- your name, address and e-mail address, and
- the reason for your return.
You can use the original envelope the product/s arrived in or another padded envelope, if you prefer.
The above terms and conditions may change at any time without notice and other conditions may apply.